Members of Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind have a special connection to the charity. They are responsible for the election of the Trustees who ensure its smooth running.
You might want to become a member because you or someone you know has been helped by Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind or MindCare Dementia Support, or you might just want to be better informed about and more involved in what’s going on.
You do not need to become a member to access our services, but applications from service users and carers are very welcome.
As a member you will:
- have the opportunity to contribute to our strategic direction and planning
- help us challenge the stigma surrounding mental health and dementia
- be able to vote to elect Trustees to the Board and stand for election as a Trustee at the AGM
- receive a members introductory pack
- receive our Annual Review and Annual Accounts
- receive the BLG Mind email newsletter by signing up at here.
Membership subscriptions are:
- £15 per annum (Individual full rate)
- £5 per annum (Individual Unwaged/Pensioner rate)
- £150 for Individual Life Membership
- £0 (free) for charities/voluntary organisations
- Minimum £25 for private companies.
To become a member, please download, complete the membership application form, and
send it, enclosing your subscription payment or standing order instruction, to:
Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind
5 Station Road
Conditions of Membership
In accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of the Association, membership entails accepting liability for payment of up to £1 in the event of Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind being closed and wound up.
Processing your application
Details of prospective members of Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind are submitted to the Board of Trustees for final approval.