Our 2021 Annual Review is out now. The review reflects on how we as an organisation stepped-up to the continued challenges created by Covid-19. Key among those was the need to continue to provide support as seamlessly as possible against a backdrop of surging demand for our services as the mental health impact of the pandemic hit.
In the 2021 Annual Review you can also read about:
- The new services and initiatives we launched, including a cross-partner suicide bereavement service.
- Our income and expenditure.
- The efforts of our staff, volunteers and trustees to support our clients at a time of uncertainty and anxiety.
- The fundraising endeavours of individuals and organisations.
- And, of course, the impact of our multiple services.
Amid the challenges of the year, our vision remained unchanged: to be there when it matters for people living with mental health problems and dementia in Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich. And as we look ahead to whatever 2022 brings, that vision remains as strong as ever.
If you have any feedback or comments you would like to make about the Annual Review, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.