Mental health courses and groups include:
- computer skills
- classical music appreciation
- crafts (dress making, knitting, woodwork)
- a specialist group for young people, aged 18-35 (Young at Mind)
- women’s support groups
- hearing voices support
- LGBT mental health group support
- accessing other local community services
- managing stress, anxiety, depression, relationships and anger.
Courses are available at our centres across Bromley borough at Anchor House (Orpington), Stepping Stones (Bromley) and Beckenham Centre (Beckenham).