The Bromley Information and Advice Network (BAIN) are looking for two volunteers to provide support to people in Bromley who are experiencing issues around housing, income, benefits and debts.
BAIN have two exciting volunteer opportunities:
- Casework support – to provide a range of support and assistance to our small team of specialist caseworkers at outreach venues in the borough
- Universal forms completion – to work one-to-one with a diverse range of clients to complete benefit applications that they are entitled to claim.
Volunteer are required to have:
- good communication skills
- a willingness to learn
- a friendly, approachable personality
- excellent listening skills
- a few hours a week or at weekends to spend doing something worthwhile.
Volunteers will receive:
- full training
- regular supervision and support
- an opportunity to make a difference.
Please contact BAIN for an application pack or more details on 020 8315 1858 or email