The Bromley Advice and Information Network (BAIN)* has recently received Lottery funding to improve the provision and integration of advice and information services in the Borough. The project is managed by a small steering group, which includes Bromley & Lewisham Mind.
BAIN provides free, confidential, independent, information, advice and specialist casework to all Bromley residents over 16 years old.
- Do you need help with managing your debts?
- Do you need housing advice?
- Do you need help with maximising your income?
- Do you need help with claiming benefits?
- Do you need specialist advice for those aged 50 years and over?
BAIN has an experienced team of advisers who can assist with a wide range of matters including face-to-face advice services are available across the borough at a variety of locations. These include weekly outreach services on Monday and Wednesday at Anerley Town Hall, Tuesday at the Goodmead Centre in Orpington and Wednesday at Community House Bromley.
If you want to book an appointment with an adviser then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8315 1858.
* The BAIN steering group is comprised of five independent local advice giving organisations: Age UK Bromley & Greenwich, Bromley Mencap, Bromley & Lewisham Mind, Bromley Citizens Advice Bureau and Carers Bromley.