Mindline Telephone Counselling
Mindline is a telephone counselling helpline providing an anonymous, safe, confidential, non-judgemental space to talk to a counsellor about any difficulties you may be experiencing.
Mindline is for adults living or registered with a GP in Greenwich who may not have anyone else to talk to or cannot talk to family and friends.
Mindline provides a safe and confidential space to explore any difficulties you might be experiencing.
- It is accessible and convenient.
- You can phone whenever you might need support.
- It is anonymous and completely confidential.
Mindline is for:
- Anyone who is experiencing difficulties.
- When it is hard to speak with friends and family.
- When you need to speak in confidence and receive non-judgemental support.
- Anyone living or registered with a GP in Greenwich.
“I was given the time I needed to restore/understand things.”
What happens when I call Mindline?
- You will talk to a counsellor for up to 50 minutes.
- You will be offered support.
- There will be an opportunity to explore your thoughts and feelings.
- You will be signposted to other services if needed.