Mindful Mums provide award-winning, free wellbeing groups that help women look after their mental and emotional wellbeing during pregnancy and their baby’s first year.
Since the inception of the service in 2016, we have supported more than a thousand women in Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich.
Mindful Mums offers an opportunity to:
- Connect with other pregnant women and new mums with similar experiences
- Learn tips and techniques to manage the changes related to the life-changing and often hugely challenging period of pregnancy and the early months after childbirth.
The groups are for pregnant mums and new mums with babies up to 12 months old who live in the London boroughs of Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich.
- In-person wellbeing groups for mums of babies 0-12 months old in:
- Online antenatal groups for women who are 12 weeks pregnant to full-term in Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich: find out more.
- Online postnatal groups for mums who live in Bromley, Lewisham or Greenwich with babies 0-12 months old: find out more.
- In-person Diversity Matters group for women of Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds with babies 0-12 months old: find out more. NB: priority spaces will be given to Lewisham residents as this is a Lewisham-specific service.
We also offer:
- A one-to-one befriending service in Bromley for pregnant women and mums with babies up to a year old: find out more.
- A one-to-one befriending service in Lewisham for pregnant women and mums with babies up to a year old: find out more. NB: Priority will be given to women of Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds as the funding for this service is specifically aimed at these communities.
We also run free Being Dad groups, which help men learn more about looking after themselves, managing the changes and challenges of parenthood and supporting their partner. There’s also an opportunity to meet about local dads. The groups are open to expectant fathers and dads with babies up until two years old.
If you have any queries about Mindful Mums, please email email@example.com or use the form below.
Send us an email via our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.