Our comprehensive suite of ready-to-go mental health courses will teach your employees the fundamentals of mental health, and help them manage their own mental wellbeing. Sign-up now, and we’ll help you create happier, healthier and more productive teams.
Mental Health Awareness
This session aims to raise awareness of the importance of mental health and wellbeing for all as well as dispelling myths and challenging stigma associated with a wide range of mental health problems.
- What we mean by mental health – myths and facts
- Recognising changes in our own mental health and that of our colleagues
- The science behind stress – physical, mental and emotional responses
- Identifying stress red flags and practical coping and de-escalation strategies
- Introducing types of mental health problems – common and rare
- Signposting to help and support for mental health problems
This session aims to highlight the risks of exhaustion and burn-out, clarify what resilience is and how to build it, explore ways to reframe unhelpful thinking habits.
- Understand the Exhaustion Funnel
- Identify what we mean by ‘Resilience’ and how we can build it
- Recognise when we’re out of balance and how to regain balance
- Develop a Personalised ‘Wheel of Wellbeing’
- Identify unhelpful thinking habits and how to reframe them
- Understand the importance of self-compassion for resilience
Dealing with Conflict
This session aims to identify potential situations involving conflict and introduce strategies for de-escalating sources of conflict.
- Identify emotions and confrontational behaviour
- Learn how to manage boundaries in emotional interactions
- Know how to de-escalate confrontational behaviour
- Practice active listening techniques to resolve conflict
- Understand your preferred conflict resolution style and when to flex it
Mentally Healthy Teams
This session aims to introduce the group to strategies for how to stay well at work, individually and as a mentally healthy team.
- Understand the usefulness of Wellness Action Plans
- Create an individual Wellness Action Plan
- Identify the characteristics of mentally healthy teams
- Create a team Wellness Action Plan
Mental Health and How to Support Someone
This session aims to provide an understanding of how to support someone experiencing a mental health problem.
- Develop an informed understanding of mental health
- Outline experiences of different mental health problems
- Provide practical guidance and tools for supporting people
- Share information about different types of support
- Explore how we can look after ourselves when supporting others
- Increase confidence around having supportive conversations about mental health.
Managing Mental Health at Work
This session aims to raise awareness of the impact of work on mental health and vice versa, and introduces tools to support mental health at work.
- Raise awareness of mental health and how it can vary
- Outline different mental health problems
- Share information and tools to support people in the workplace
- Outline managerial role in building positive and supportive cultures at work
- Provide sources of support and information.
Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Leisure Providers
This short course is aimed at sport and leisure providers, coaches, sports administrators, front of house staff and volunteers who would like to increase their knowledge and understanding of mental health to apply practically within a sport and leisure setting.
- Understand common perceptions and misconceptions about mental health including the positive impact of sport and physical activity on physical and mental health.
- Appreciate the barriers that people living with mental health problems can experience when taking up a sport or physical activity.
- Be aware of how stigma and discrimination surrounding mental health impacts on people living with mental health problems.
- Identify practical actions that you can take to create a positive sporting environment that is more inclusive and accessible to people with mental health problems.
- Feel more confident to talk about mental health and know where to signpost people to if they need support.
- Develop an action plan to embed practices into your organisation.
“Useful, actionable content which addressed the topics directly and concisely.”