Lewisham Community Wellbeing
Lewisham Community Wellbeing (LCW) is a service for people with mental health problems in the London Borough of Lewisham.
Launched in April 2019, LCW is delivered by Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind in partnership with several other local charities and public sector organisations.
LCW supports people to manage their mental health and wellbeing problems, recover, stay well, achieve their personal goals and connect with their local community.
- A single point of access to the range of support available across the borough of Lewisham.
- One-to-one support, information and advice specifically tailored to your needs and interests to aid your mental health recovery, help you stay well, and support you in making use of local community services.
- Workshops, courses and groups to help you learn skills for life, look after yourself, develop interests and hobbies and make new social connections.
- Peer support – meet with like-minded others in safe and supportive groups run by people with their own experiences of mental health difficulties and recovery.
- Culturally-specific support for people from BAME communities.
We are currently offering telephone and online appointments to clients but please discuss with your advisor if you would prefer face-to-face meetings. We will try to arrange these, as long as it is possible to do so safely. Please note that we are unable to see visitors in our office without prior arrangement.