Our impact in 2020
The review reflects on a period of unprecedented challenges. Key among those was the need to continue to provide support as seamlessly as possible against a backdrop of surging demand for our services as the mental health impact of the pandemic hit.
In the 2020 Annual Review you can also read about:
- The exciting new services and initiatives we launched, and those, sadly, we had to lose.
- Our income and expenditure.
- The efforts of our staff, volunteers and trustees to support our clients at a time of uncertainty and anxiety.
- The fundraising endeavours of individuals and organisations.
- And, of course, the impact of our multiple services.
Amid the challenges of the year, our vision remained unchanged: to be there when it matters for people living with mental health problems and dementia in Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich. And as we look ahead to whatever 2021 brings, that vision remains as strong as ever.
If you have any feedback or comments you would like to make about the BLG Mind Annual Review, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.