“I really enjoyed this course. The material and course leaders were brilliant. Courses like this are so important for mums. It is good to know you are not alone and that there is support in the community.”
Mindful Mums has supported hundreds of pregnant women and new mothers in Bromley and Lewisham boroughs since 2017. In 2019, Mindful Mums is coming to Greenwich borough.
Greenwich Mindful Mums offers free groups for women to learn more about looking after themselves, staying emotionally well, developing confidence and social connections during pregnancy and in the first year after birth.
Groups are led by trained volunteers with their own personal experience of looking after themselves during pregnancy and the first year after birth.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, all of our Greenwich Mindful Mum groups are taking place online via Zoom for the time being.
“It’s by far the best course I have been on in my three years of parenting.”
“Excellent course, I have enjoyed every minute of it. The ladies running the course have been amazing. Thank you!”
Mindful Mums Zoom Drop-in Sessions
Wednesdays: 11.30am – 12.15pm
Registration not required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to join in.
Mindful Mums Zoom Five-Week Course
Mondays: 10am – 11.30am for five consecutive Mondays (Monday 8 June – Monday 6 July)
Registration required. Please fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
- Self-expectation versus reality.
- Explore the myth of a ‘Perfect Mum’ and changes in identity since becoming a parent.
- Self-image and media pressures.
- Discuss ways of improving confidence.
- Changing dynamics with partners, friends and family.
- Identifying ways in which you can maintain and improve relationships.
- Building your support network and breaking the routine.
- Ways of improving your daily lives with the Five Ways to Wellbeing.
- Managing Stress, Tiredness and Worry.
- Learn a mindfulness technique.
Please use the form below to register for a place, and we will email you details of how to join in on Zoom.
Camilla – 07850 639819