Support for Employers
In partnership with Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust, Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind offer a team of dedicated Employment Specialists who will match candidates recovering from mental health problems, with the relevant skills and experience, to your vacancies and business needs.
This service is free and we work with businesses across Central and Greater London.
An Employment Specialist can:
- discuss your recruitment needs and provide suitable candidates to match your vacancies
- advise on alternative recruitment processes such as accessible interview process, work trial and support to employers
- support you to apply for financial grants where appropriate
- provide on-going support, as and when required to you and candidate
- provide additional on-the-job and off-the-job training, if required
- helping you to meet your Corporate Social Responsibilities
- increase business productivity by promoting staff health and wellbeing.
Support during COVID-19
In response to COVID-19 and how it is affecting employees’ wellbeing, we are reaching out to all employers to provide you with resources you can use to support your workforce.
These resources will look at supporting staff working from home, supporting staff and managers returning to work and other general wellbeing support.
Please complete the form below, and one of our Employment Specialists will contact you within 2-3 working days.