Mindline Telephone Counselling
Mindline is a telephone counselling helpline providing an anonymous, safe, confidential, non-judgemental space to talk to a counsellor about any difficulties you may be experiencing.
Mindline is for adults living in the Royal Borough of Greenwich who may not have anyone else to talk to or cannot talk to family and friends.
Mindline provides a safe and confidential space to explore any difficulties you might be experiencing.
- It is accessible and convenient.
- You can phone whenever you might need support.
- It is anonymous and completely confidential.
Mindline is for:
- Anyone who is experiencing difficulties.
- When it is hard to speak with friends and family.
- When you need to speak in confidence and receive non-judgemental support.
“I was given the time I needed to restore/understand things.”
What happens when I call Mindline?
- You will talk to a counsellor for up to 50 minutes.
- You will be offered support.
- There will be an opportunity to explore your thoughts and feelings.
- You will be signposted to other services if needed.