Virtual Virgin Money
Be part of the biggest London Marathon in history and change the lives of
When: Sunday 3 October 2021
Where: anywhere you like, once it’s outdoors
Entry fee: £10
Fundraising pledge: £350
Join Team BLG Mind on Sunday 3 October 2021 and be part of the UK’s most iconic race – wherever you are!
We’re offering you the chance to undertake the world’s greatest marathon your way! You can walk, jog or run the 26.2 miles in your local area, taking as many breaks as you want, and earn the coveted London Marathon finishers’ medal and T-shirt. The only rules are you have to complete your miles between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 on Sunday 3 October 2021, and you must complete them outdoors.
Secure your place in history
With 50,000 runners taking part in the virtual London Marathon and 50,000 joining the traditional race in London, by running for BLG Mind you’ll be part of an historic event: the world’s first 100,000-person marathon! What’s more, your support will mean we can continue to be there for local people affected by mental health issues or dementia.
Run for BLG Mind
We have FIVE virtual places available for the 2021 Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon. If you’re interested in running for us, please complete the form below, agreeing to pay the £10 registration fee and pledging to raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship if you are selected.
What you get
* London Marathon finishers’ medal and T-shirt from the event organiser
* BLG Mind running vest
* Fundraising tips, ideas and support from the BLG Mind fundraising team
* A place in the history books
Don't delay - secure your place now
Send us an email via our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
NB: By registering to participate in the 2021 Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon for BLG Mind, you are agreeing to pay the £10 registration fee and to raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship if you are selected. Places are subject to availability. Once we have received your form, we will send you an email to let you know if you have a place, and provide details of how to pay the £10 registration fee.
The 2021 Virtual Virgin London Marathon: important information
- Entrants must be 18 or over on Sunday 3 October 2021
- All 26.2 miles must be completed on Sunday 3 October 2021
- The 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon virtual event is not held on closed roads
- Participants need to observe the current government guidance on social distancing during the event
- The 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon app, powered by TCS, requires the participant to enable GPS to track their 26.2 miles
- Tracking information will be used to produce the individual certificate unique to the participant
- Runners are responsible for their own nutrition and hydration during the event
- All participants will be asked to upload proof of their time and official results will be published
- Visit The London Marathon website for comprehensive lists of FAQs for participants