Bromley Recovery Works provides community mental health support to adults in recovery from mental health problems, helping them take control of their lives and build a meaningful and satisfying life, in the way that works for them.
Personalised Advice and Support
- Tailored individual support to identify and achieve personal goals and manage your mental health.
- Information and support to access opportunities and services in the wider
- Support in building and developing social networks.
- Support is available in office and in the local community.
Employment Advice and Support
- Gain financial independence, make new friends and have new experiences with one-to-one support to find and stay in employment.
- Access to volunteering opportunities to develop skills and experience.
- Information and assistance to access education and learning opportunities.
Bromley Recovery College
Peer and professional-led courses and groups, held throughout the borough, that inform and explore ways to manage mental health problems, improve your wellbeing and skills, and help you achieve personal goals and ambitions.
Courses during the COVID-19 pandemic
Bromley Recovery College is continuing to offer online courses and groups during the COVID-19 outbreak: see the Summer programme.
More Bromley Recovery College details and downloads here.
Bromley Recovery Works is continuing to offer informal Mental Health Groups online during the COVID-19 outbreak: see the Summer programme.
- Peer mentoring to manage your mental health problems and help you achieve your goals.
- Informal special interest, peer-led groups in a variety of venues.
- Referral Form for mental health professionals referring to Bromley Recovery Works
- Monitoring Form for mental health professionals
- Bromley Recovery Works leaflet
- Bromley Recovery College downloads
- Informal Bromley Mental Health Groups – latest version
- Body and Mind Yoga (independent group)
To Access the Service
Bromley Recovery Works services are available to people 18 years old or older and registered with a Bromley GP.
You can contact us yourself or be referred by a health professional.
Mental health professionals can refer individuals to Bromley Recovery Works using the referral form above.
Bromley Recovery Works,
Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind, 38 Mason’s Hill, Bromley, BR2 9JG
020 8289 5020