“Made me realise I am doing a good job and others go through exactly the same thing.”
Bromley Mindful Mums offers free groups for women to learn more about looking after themselves, staying emotionally well, developing confidence and social connections during pregnancy and in the first year of birth.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, all of our Bromley Mindful Mum groups are taking place online via Zoom for the time being.
“Has reduced my anxiety level by meeting other mums with similar difficulties. More aware of my own need for ‘me’ time.”
Mindful Mums Zoom Drop-in Sessions
Wednesdays: 11.30am – 12.15pm
Registration not required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to join in.
Mindful Mums Zoom Five-Week Course
Thursdays: 11.30am-1pm for five consecutive Thursdays (Thursday 11 June – Thursday 9 July).
Registration required. Please fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
- Self-expectation versus reality.
- Explore the myth of a ‘Perfect Mum’ and changes in identity since becoming a parent.
- Self-image and media pressures.
- Discuss ways of improving confidence.
- Changing dynamics with partners, friends and family.
- Identifying ways in which you can maintain and improve relationships.
- Building your support network and breaking the routine.
- Ways of improving your daily lives with the Five Ways to Wellbeing.
- Managing Stress, Tiredness and Worry.
- Learn a mindfulness technique.
“Excellent course, I have enjoyed every minute of it. The ladies running the course have been amazing. Thank you!”
Please use the form below to register for a place, and we will email you details of how to join in on Zoom.