Twins & Multiples Groups
“Great to feel solidarity with other twin mums, share tips and ideas for where it is good to take the twins like clubs, breastfeeding cafes and walking groups.”
- Learn tips and techniques to look after yourself and build resilience to handle the stresses and anxieties of being a mum of twin babies or more.
- Build confidence and social connections with other pregnant women and new mums of twin and multiple babies.
NB: Due to the current restrictions around COVID-19, this course will be held online via Zoom.
- Changes in identity since becoming a parent and myths around being a “perfect mum”.
- Changing dynamics in relationships with partners, friends and family.
- Sharing tips and techniques with other mums.
- Managing stress, tiredness and worry.
“Meeting other twin mums helps you feel like you’re not alone.”
Who the Sessions are for
Pregnant women and new mums of twins and multiples up to one-year-old, living in the London Borough of Bromley.
When: Mondays, 1pm to 2:30pm
Start date: 9 November 2020
Finish date: 7 December 2020
All group dates: 9 November, 16 November, 23 November, 30 November and 7 December
“Really great group – helpful, supportive, positive.”
Places in groups are limited, must be booked in advance and are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please fill in and submit the form below to register.
If you experience any issues submitting this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.