For Bromley residents when excessive stress, worry or feeling low about everyday life, housing, money and health, makes life harder.
Bromley Well is continuing to offer mental wellbeing support during the lockdown – access the latest information.
Everyday life challenges can relentlessly build up and can take anyone to the point they more stress than usual, and start to feel low or excessively worry. Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind provides mental health and wellbeing support via Bromley Well to maintain or improve their health, wellbeing and independence and prevent them from falling into a crisis.
The rescheduled ‘Coping With Life in Lockdown: Living Well During COVID’ online workshop will take place via Zoom on Thursday 20th August from 1pm-3pm. The event is free and Bromley residents can self-register on Eventbrite.
How does Bromley Well help with mental health and wellbeing?
Individuals experiencing common mental health problems such as stress, worry and overwhelm can:
- receive information, advice and guidance as to how best look after to after themselves
- find out about and access relevant local services, community and support groups
- receive help in planning ways to manage in the future for when things may get a bit more difficult.
Carers (relatives, friends or neighbour) caring for someone with mental health needs can also get support from Bromley Well and benefit from:
- sharing, learning from experiences of other carers and supporting each other in Carers Support Groups
- learn about mental health, carer’s rights and other topics at workshops
- learn skills cope with the mental stress of caring for someone with CBT for Carers
- learning about health, wellbeing and much more with the Carers Education program (delivered by charity and NHS mental health professionals).
Who can get support from Bromley Well?
Adults living in the London Borough of Bromley who are finding it difficult to cope with everyday life due to increasing stress, excessive worry (anxious) or feeling low (depressed).
How to contact Bromley Well
Residents of Bromley borough can contact Bromley Well directly – visit the Bromley Well website.
Health and social care professionals can refer relevant people to Bromley Well too.
0300 330 9039