Bromley Well Support during COVID-19
Bromley Well is continuing to offer mental wellbeing support during the coronavirus pandemic in the following ways:
- Facebook: follow Bromley Well on Facebook for regular advice and information.
- Peer Support Group: the Facebook peer support group offers a safe, private space to talk to likeminded others and participate in wellbeing Q&A sessions.
- COVID-19 wellbeing information pack: a free, downloadable mental wellbeing information pack which provides clear information and advice.
- Webchat service: anyone who is struggling to use telephone help services, or just wants someone to listen, can text the word “HELPATHOME” to 07718 403574 and a member of the team will get in touch.
- Ten-minute wellbeing tutorial videos: Combatting isolation during lockdown – plus support pack (pdf); Coping with adjustments in lockdown – plus support pack (pdf)
Get in touch
Visit the Bromley Well website.