Twins and Multiples Groups
Pregnant women and new mums of twins and multiples up to a year old can connect with others in the same position and share tips and advice on the unique challenges of having more than one baby at the same time.
- Learn tips and techniques to look after yourself and build resilience to handle the stresses and anxieties of being a mum of twin babies or more.
- Build confidence and social connections with other pregnant women and new mums of twin and multiple babies.
“Great to feel solidarity with other twin mums, share tips and ideas for where it is good to take the twins like clubs, breastfeeding cafes and walking groups.”
NB: Due to the current restrictions around COVID-19, this course will be held online via Zoom.
- Changes in identity since becoming a parent and myths around being a “perfect mum”.
- Changing dynamics in relationships with partners, friends and family.
- Sharing tips and techniques with other mums.
- Managing stress, tiredness and worry.
"You feel like you’re not alone."
Who are the sessions for?
Pregnant women and new mums living in Bromley, Lewisham or Greenwich who have twins and multiples up to one-year-old.
November 2021 group booking now
When: Mondays, 10.30 – 12pm for five consecutive Mondays (8 November – 6 December)
Where: Zoom (login details will be sent after you have registered)
Places for these groups are allocated on a first come, first served basis, so please register as soon as possible if you are interested in attending.
If you experience any issues submitting this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Really great group – helpful, supportive, positive.”