Twins and Multiples Groups
Pregnant women and new mums of twins and multiples up to a year old, living in the London Borough of Bromley, can connect with others in the same position and share tips and advice on the unique challenges of a multiple birth.
- Learn tips and techniques to look after yourself and build resilience to handle the stresses and anxieties of being a mum of twin babies or more.
- Build confidence and social connections with other pregnant women and new mums of twin and multiple babies.
“Great to feel solidarity with other twin mums, share tips and ideas for where it is good to take the twins like clubs, breastfeeding cafes and walking groups.”
NB: Due to the current restrictions around COVID-19, this course will be held online via Zoom.
- Changes in identity since becoming a parent and myths around being a “perfect mum”.
- Changing dynamics in relationships with partners, friends and family.
- Sharing tips and techniques with other mums.
- Managing stress, tiredness and worry.
"You feel like you’re not alone."
Who are the sessions for?
Pregnant women and new mums of twins and multiples up to one-year-old, living in the London Borough of Bromley.
When: Mondays, 1pm to 2:30pm
Start date: 9 November 2020
Finish date: 7 December 2020
All group dates: 9 November, 16 November, 23 November, 30 November and 7 December
“Really great group – helpful, supportive, positive.”
Places in groups are limited, must be booked in advance and are allocated on a first come, first served basis. If we do not have a place available in the current group, we will add you to the waiting list and get in touch when we have finalised the dates of the next course. Please fill in and submit the form below to register.
If you experience any issues submitting this form, please email email@example.com.