Young Onset Dementia services
Bromley Dementia Support Hub provides support to younger people who develop dementia before the age of 65. We provide practical support for individuals and their carers. Our approach is a holistic one, which includes employment support, if required, and the needs of clients with young families.
Memory Mates on Zoom
We operate a weekly online peer-to-peer support and social group on Thursday mornings for people with young onset dementia (those aged under 65). Join us to chat about ways we can give a voice to people diagnosed with young onset dementia, and have fun as we do so.
The Memory Mates group currently meets weekly on Zoom every Thursday morning from 10.30am – 11.30am.
If you are interested in attending, please telephone 020 3328 0366 / email email@example.com.
How to get there
When we are able to return to face-to-face meetings, our usual meeting place is Community House, Ground Floor, Room G8, South Street, Bromley, BR1 1RH. Community House used to be the former Magistrates’ Court and is opposite Bromley fire station. We will advise you of details of face-to-face meetings when they resume.
Stop Q, Widmore Road/Bromley Town Hall: 61, 119, 138, 146, 246, 269, 352, 367Buses 246, 269, 126, 208, 227, 261, 314, 320, 336, 354, 358, 638
Stop P, Bromley Town Hall: 126, 208, 227, 261, 314, 320, 336, 354, 358, 638
Bromley North Railway Station
- Metered for two hours outside building in South Street.
- Parking in Sainsbury’s West Street (you will need to purchase shopping/a ticket).
- Two Blue Badge disabled parking bays close by in Court Street.
- Single yellow lines in South Street.
- Double yellow lines in Court Street.
- The Glades shopping centre: it’s best to use the Boots car park end as it is closest to Community House. The Widmore Road entrance is the easiest way to access this part of the Glades car park.