Bromley Dementia Support Hub hosts a regular Memory Lane Café, providing a relaxed, informal setting for people with dementia and their family, friends and carers.
The café is a chance to make friends with other local people living with dementia, share and talk about interests and life experiences. The café runs many activities for carers and for people living with dementia.
The café is open to anyone with a dementia diagnosis and their family support/carer living in the borough of Bromley,
It is free to attend but donations are welcome.
The Memory Lane Café is held every Friday from 10.30am – 12.30pm at Community House, Ground Floor, Room G8, South Street, Bromley, BR1 1RH. Community House used to be the former Magistrates’ Court and is opposite the fire station.
NB: As we currently cannot meet face-to-face due to COVID-19, we will be hosting the café online. Please contact us using the details in the box above if you or someone you care for would like to attend.
How to get there
Stop Q, Widmore Road/Bromley Town Hall: 61, 119, 138, 146, 246, 269, 352, 367Buses 246, 269, 126, 208, 227, 261, 314, 320, 336, 354, 358, 638
Stop P, Bromley Town Hall: 126, 208, 227, 261, 314, 320, 336, 354, 358, 638
Bromley North Railway Station
- Metered for two hours outside building in South Street.
- Parking in Sainsbury’s West Street (you will need to purchase shopping/a ticket).
- Two Blue Badge disabled parking bays close by in Court Street.
- Single yellow lines in South Street.
- Double yellow lines in Court Street.
- The Glades shopping centre: it’s best to use the Boots car park end as it is closest to Community House. The Widmore Road entrance is the easiest way to access this part of the Glades car park.