To achieve our purpose, we will:
- Support people to make well informed choices about their lives
- Equip people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health
- Facilitate access to fulfilling activities and valued roles in their community
- Provide safe and stimulating services when people are most vulnerable
- Help people develop techniques that build resilience and maintain wellbeing
- Improve understanding of the experience of people with mental health problems and dementia.
Our strategic plan sets out our direction and priorities for the next 3 years. It provides a basis for decision-making and other plans and strategies produced within the organisation will always align with the themes identified within it.
We have recently published our strategic plan for April 2021-24. Staff, partners, volunteers, clients and trustees were consulted on the key areas of focus and we are excited to be sharing their thoughts with you as part of our new strategic plan.