To achieve our purpose, we will:
- Support people to make well informed choices about their lives
- Equip people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health
- Facilitate access to fulfilling activities and valued roles in their community
- Provide safe and stimulating services when people are most vulnerable
- Help people develop techniques that build resilience and maintain wellbeing
- Improve understanding of the experience of people with mental health problems and dementia.
Our strategic plan sets out our direction and priorities for the next 3 years. It provides a basis for decision-making and other plans and strategies produced within the organisation will always align with the themes identified within it.
We are currently in the process of developing our strategic plan for April 2021-24. Staff, partners, volunteers, clients and trustees are being consulted on the key areas of focus and we will be pulling it together in the New Year.