We are a well established and highly regarded mental health and dementia charity in South East London.
We work to be there when it matters for people living with mental health problems and dementia in Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich.
Our vision is that everyone with mental health problems and dementia gets the support and respect they deserve.
To achieve our purpose, we will:
- Support people to make well informed choices about their lives
- Equip people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health
- Facilitate access to fulfilling activities and valued roles in their community
- Provide safe and stimulating services when people are most vulnerable
- Help people develop techniques that build resilience and maintain wellbeing
- Improve understanding of the experience of people with mental health problems and dementia.