In response to the Coronavirus outbreak and based on Government guidance, Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind has taken the difficult decision to suspend face-to-face services to safeguard people’s health and safety.
We know that people rely on our support and are aware that many people may feel particularly anxious and isolated during the outbreak. As a result, we are prioritising telephone support to local people experiencing mental health problems, and people living with dementia and their carers, over the coming weeks.
We are working to ensure our website provides you with up-to-date information about the services and support we are currently offering.
Black Mental Health Matters
We offer a number of mental health and wellbeing services to Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee (BAMER) communities: find out more.
Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind works alongside people with mental health needs and dementia, to improve their quality of life.
Our vision is that everyone with mental health problems and dementia gets the support and respect they deserve.
To achieve our purpose, we will:
- Support people to make well informed choices about their lives
- Equip people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health
- Facilitate access to fulfilling activities and valued roles in their community
- Provide safe and stimulating services when people are most vulnerable
- Help people develop techniques that build resilience and maintain wellbeing
- Improve understanding of the experience of people with mental health problems and dementia.
Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind is committed to achieving high quality in the provision of services and in all its operations. Our Quality and Performance Committee ensure that quality of service delivery is maintained and continually enhanced through a programme of monitoring and detailed scrutiny. We are also subject to several external quality assessments:
- Mind Quality Management – Highest Level 3 grading (2013) assessed at Charity Commission 2 star, enhanced level
- Care Quality Commission– Registered Provider ID 1-101643201 (MindCare at Home)
- Skills for Care Endorsed Provider for dementia skills (MindCare Dementia Skills Team)