BLG Mind Charity Event Place T&Cs
Conditions of entry:
1. You understand that the event is not organised by Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind but by a third party (Event Organiser). It is your responsibility to read any terms and conditions issued by the Event Organisers and comply with these.
2. You understand that your details will be passed onto the event organisers, and that they may contact you about the event.
3. We require a non-refundable registration fee of £10 to reserve your place. We will send you details on how to pay once we have received your registration form and reserved your place. Your place will not be confirmed until we have received payment.
4. By registering for this challenge, you are pledging to raise the minimum sponsorship of £350 (in addition to the registration fee). You must endeavour to raise as much as possible above this amount.
5. You must carry out your fundraising in accordance with the guidelines set out in the fundraising information on our website, which can be found here or sent out in the post to you following confirmation of your registration.
6. Should you, for whatever reason, not take up your place, all sponsor forms and sponsor money collected must be forwarded to Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind or returned to the sponsors if requested and if this is possible.
7. You will contact Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind immediately if you need to withdraw from the event.
8. You agree to complete an online registration with the event organiser if required and understand failure to do by the deadline may result in your place being lost.
9. You must be at least 18 years old by the event date.
10. By completing the registration you confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, your general state of health and fitness is good. You acknowledge that you are taking part in this event at your own risk.
11. You acknowledge that any photography or film footage taken as part of your participation in the event can be used for promotional and marketing purposes for this event and any future BLG Mind events activity. If you’d prefer your image not to be used, please notify us by calling the Fundraising Manager on 07764 967925 or by emailing email@example.com.